Conical Screw Mixer (PNA series, PNA-1000)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $5,000-60,000 / Piece|
The PerMix PNA series Conical Screw Mixer is a batch mixing equipment used widely in applications that require gentle mixing and minimal heat generation without any product distortion. Because no seals or bearings are exposed in product zone, there is no risk of lubricant contamination. The PerMix PNA series Conical Screw Mixer is featured by its very low energy consumption, low maintenance cost, but high performance of mixing.
HOW IT WORKS:
A spiral screw (or two, three screws according to specified application) inside of a PerMix PNA series Conical Screw Mixer rotates by its own axle parallel and near the wall of the cone vessel. It lifts the powders around it from bottom to the top, and then the powder falls down due to the gravity. At the same time, the spiral screw rotates around the center of the cone like a planetary, so that the powders in every corner of the cone can be mixed by the screw.
1) No minimum volume required
2) Complete discharge of materials
3) Easy cleaning of the machine
4) Gentle mixing for collision sensitive materials
5) Free of cross contamination with shaft sealing above the product
|H, total height (**)|
2. All specifications and illustrations are as accurate as is reasonably possible, but they are not binding.
3. PerMix reserves the right to modify the design without notice.