Disperser (PerMix Tec, PD series)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $8,000-50,000 / Piece|
The PerMix PD series Disperser is ideally designed to meet the demands of a broad spectrum of industrial applications. The PerMix PD series Disperser is featured by its ease of operation and high efficiency to reduce a lot of cost and operation time, and has proven itself by providing the most economical solutions to a variety of dispersing problems.
DISPERSERS FOR SPECIFIC USES:
PerMix's VACUUM Disperser produces an intense motion which rapidly removes air or gases from the product. The built-in vacuum cover lifting device enables you to adjust the PD series Disperser disc height without breaking the vacuum.
The PerMix TWIN-SHAFT Disperser exclusively combines a slow running element with a dissolver impeller enables you to produce batches of excellent quality and uniformity, which are twice as large as those produced in a conventional system. This mixer can handle high viscosity products (up to 600, 000 CPS) or large quantities of solids.
A vacuum version of the TWIN-SHAFT Disperser is also available as well as different types of slow running elements.
PerMix WALL-MOUNTED Disperser is a practical and economical way to produce small and medium sized batches. A counterweight helps elevate the mixer, which can then be locked in any desired position. As an option, the elevating system can be manually, electro-mechanically or hydraulically controlled.
PerMix Lab-size Disperser is used for R&D purposes by performing each of the previously mentioned functions.
PerMix is able to customize accessories for PerMix PD series Disperser to meet your specific needs. For example:
1. A swiveling head which can serve several stationary drums
2. A quick locking vacuum cover which allows easy dismantling
3. An adjustable safety cover which protects against splashing and dust
4. An impeller system with a static toothed ring for very high shearing forces
5. Mixing drums
6. Double-jacketed mixing drums
7. Individually driven scrapers
Applications of the PerMix PD series Disperser include but are not limited to:
1. General: Dispersing, suspending, emulsifying, dissolving, homogenizing, mixing and breaking down agglomerates of high viscous materials (up to 300, 000 CPS)
2. Paints, varnishes and printing inks: Preparing paint batches, carbon paper paint, artist's paints, priming and rust removing paints, fillers, dispersion and coating paints, varnish pastes, printing inks, resin solutions, textile printing inks, etc
3. Plastics: Preparing all types of PVC, PU pastes, color concentrates and plastic putties
4. Adhesives: Preparing rubber, neoprene, resin and other types of adhesives
5. Chemicals: Preparing filler dispersions, coating materials, insulation materials, bitumen based sealing materials, greases and lubricants
|Model||Working Volume (*)|
|L (mm)||W (mm)||H (mm)||H (lifted) (mm)||Disc Dia. (mm)|
2. All specifications and illustrations are as accurate as is reasonably possible, but they are not binding.
3. PerMix reserves the right to modify the design without notice.