Turbula Shaker Mixer (PTU series, PTU-100)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $5,000-20,000 / Piece|
The PerMix PTU series Turbula Shaker Mixer is used for homogeneous mixing of powdery substances with different specific weights and particle sizes. Producing dry-to-wet and wet-to-wet mixtures is also possible. The production process is hygienic and dust-free because the product is mixed in independent containers of variable sizes.
During the mixing process the powder moves on a random direction from center to the end of the trough and on the same time from top to the bottom. In such a multi-dimensional way, the PerMix PTU series Turbula Shaker Mixer needs only short mixing time and relatively low power consumption. The mixer's "Gentle" mixing action is good for final products that are sensitive to high shear of the mixer and tend to break or to reduce their particles size, or are highly abrasive.
CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL & FINISH:
We are able to offer our PTU Turbula Shaker Mixer with contact part to be built in SS304, SS316/316L, Titanium, Duplex stainless steel, Hastelloy, etc. Standard of internal and external finish can be adapted to the customer's needs.
1. Excellent homogeneity of the mixture due to interaction of rotation, translation and inversion as per the geometric theory according to Schatz special design of the mixing trough, with no dead points, allows a complete discharge of the mixing tank with min. Mixed material residue and easy cleaning.
2. Easy to convert the machine for vacuum loading for better GMP results
3. Sizes from 100 to 1000 lit. Total volume.
4. On small models of Turbula Shaker Mixers, mixing is carried out in independent containers, therefore no contamination and emissions, no extra cleaning.
5. Time-saving, fast exchange of the container, due to simple and fast mounting of the container
|Model||Total Volume, Liter||Operation Volume, Liter||Power, kW||Speed of Mixing Can, rpm||Length, mm||Width, mm||Height, mm||Weight, kg|
2. Bigger sizes up to 1,000L are available against request.
3. PerMix reserves the right to modify the design without notice.