Tapered Ribbon Mixer (PerMix, PVR-100)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $5,000-60,000 / Piece|
The PerMix PVR series Tapered Ribbon Mixer has a similar appearance with the popular Ribbon Blender, but stands vertically. It is an efficient and versatile blending machine for batch mixing of free-flowing powders...The PerMix PVR series Tapered Ribbon Mixer is able to give perfect result for mixing due to the innovative design of an outer spiral type mixing element with an inner reverse direction screw, rotating together into a conical shape trough allowing a perfect discharge of the mixed material.
HOW IT WORKS:
The construction of PerMix PVR series Tapered Ribbon Mixer is very compact: It consists of a cone vessel with the drive unit on the top and discharge valve at the bottom, and a tapered ribbon mounted on the central shaft. In the cone vessel, there is a central tapered ribbon with very small clearance between its edge and the wall. The ribbon moves the materials upward along the vessel wall to the top, where the materials then drop by gravity into the center. During this continuous operation, material particles and heat are exchanged quickly which leads to a homogeneous product. Besides, the material particles are mixed with minimal mechanical and thermal stress, which makes this type of mixer a good solution for fragile and heat sensitive product.
1. High level of accuracy with minor component ratio to be 1: 100, 000
2. Gentle mixing for sensitive materials without generation of heat
3. No minimal quantity is required
4. Full discharge with minimal residue
5. Easy to clean in either dry or wet way
6. High heat transfer rate, ideal for heating or cooling process of the powders
7. Chopper can be installed for intensive mixing and lump breaking
We offer several types of spiral ribbon for different sizes and applications.
- Construction Material and Finish
We are able to offer our PVR Mixers with contact part to be built in Carbon steel, SS304, SS316/316L, Titanium, Duplex stainless steel, Hastelloy, etc. Standard of internal and external finish can be adopted to the customer's needs. For abrasive materials we offer hardened steel as the contact part.
- Feeding & Discharging
A variety of feeding & discharging methods can be selected by the customers.
- Drive system
Drive system by geared motor, cycloidal reducer, worm reducer, belt or chain transmission, etc.
- Heating/Cooling jacket
Jacketed trough for heating/cooling operation
- Vacuum drying & deaerating
The PVR mixer can be designed for vacuum drying & deaerating or for inner pressure working for special applications.
- Spray nozzle
Liquid can be added into the powder by spray nozzles on the top.
- Extended height bases
Height of our PVR Mixer can be defined according to customer's requirements.
From 100 to 10000 lit. Total volume with bigger size as per request
|H, total height (**)|
2. All specifications and illustrations are as accurate as is reasonably possible, but they are not binding.
3. PerMix reserves the right to modify the design without notice.