Deaerator (PerMix Tec, PDA-125)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $5,000-40,000 / Piece|
Processing of liquid products often incorporates air and unwanted gases into the product, and these gases normally cause problems such as oxidation, discoloration, inconsistency, bad smell and filling difficulties. The PerMix PDA series Deaerator is a totally compact sanitary device designed for the continuous automatic removal of air or other occluded gases from any type of liquid or paste, by means of vacuum.
HOW IT WORKS:
The PerMix PDA series Deaerator operating principle comprises the formation of a fine layer of product, distributed in a thin layer on a centrifugal disc with a sieve. It is then sprinkled by means of a screening frame into a vacuum chamber, depending on the viscosity, speed and design of the distributor plate. As a result of the vacuum effect, the air bubbles are burst and the deaerated product is discharged through the lower part by means of a positive displacement Mono or other type of pump.
The PerMix PDA series Deaerator has a lot of optional features available including:
1. Fully automated for "stand alone" operation
2. Explosion-proof construction
3. Speed of distributor plate infinitely adjustable
4. Special level control for sensitive products
5. Various vacuum systems available
6. Higher pressure discharge pump
7. Sanitary designs
8. Jacket for heating or cooling
9. Special materials of construction
10. Portable design/on casters
11. Production capacities range from 20 to 15000 kg/h in continuous operation
The PerMix PDA series Deaerator can handle numerous processes including (but not limited to) the manufacture of food products, cosmetics and chemicals amongst others, with need to avoid air oxidation to ensure a correct preservation or application. End products can be mentioned, such as sauces, fruit pulp, cosmetic creams, syrups, PVC dispersions, lubricants, car polish, shower gels, paraffin and penicillin emulsions, ice creams, adhesives, etc.
|H1, with open lid|
2. PerMix reserves the right to modify the design without notice.